Vocaloid Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World time
Advertisements
Vocalonation(ボカロネイション)7/6 Episode.0(GACKT)7/13
RAHブラック★ロックシューター11/21
THE BEST OF Dios/シグナルP9/21
EXIT TUNES GUMitive9/7
ポップ・ザ・初音ミク(楽天)ポップ・ザ・初音ミク8/5 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5 悪ノ召使(猫山宮緒)(楽天)悪ノ召使1(猫山宮緒)8/6 VOCALOID BEST(楽天) VOCALOID BEST8/4 Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク(楽天) Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク8/12 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Weeklu Vocaloid Ranking # 202 - 31 and up

Go down

Weeklu Vocaloid Ranking # 202 - 31 and up Empty Weeklu Vocaloid Ranking # 202 - 31 and up

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Weeklu Vocaloid Ranking # 202 - 31 and up 20960749600

Ok this week, I absolutely have no time, I need to get back to packing for my flight tomorrow. Currently I have 31-100 up right now, but I just have no time to finish the rest or even add comments. Sooner or later whenever the plugin gets installed, the 31-100 will be hidden under a spoiler to keep the length a bit shorter. Also comments will also now be placed at the Final Thoughts/Analysis, where they should have gone in the first place, so the rankings aren’t cluttered up with a bunch of no comments. Anyways I hope to finish the rest of this article up after I get home tomorrow.

Naho's Opening Statement:
Good evening everyone, it’s time for this week’s VocaRan!
I hope those of you who attend Comiket, returned to their hometown or went on a trip for the Bon festival had fun!
I think many of you have only a short time left in your vacations. Please relax while you watch the VocaRan! This week it’s a busy ranking with a lot of new songs. Well then, let’s watch the ranking, starting from #30!
Notes:
-Editors: Pengy, DTKel, descent87, Bunnychan, redemption2
-Translator: Coming up soon
-Song Status: Up (↑), Down (↓), Unmoved (→), Unranked (–), New (!!)

Spoiler:
In other Vocaloid News

That was this week’s #1!
The intensity of Los Angeles all over again…
This week, “Hatsune Miku Live Party 2011 39′s LIVE IN SAPPORO” will be held over two days (on the 16 and 17) at the Sapporoshi Kyoiku Bunka Kaikan, in Hokkaido.
As all of you may already know, Miku comes from Sapporo. This live will mark her glorious return to her hometown. Everyone is dying to know how she will look like on this occasion!
Well then, the rest of this ranking, from #31.
Spoiler:

Editors Picks of the Week

【巡音ルカ】Candy【PV付】

【巡音ルカ】凍傷【オリジナル】

Final Thoughts/Analysis

<insert editor comments here, otherwise kindly delete/remove>
…And so with that, we end this week’s Vocaloid Ranking review. Please join us again next week, and <insert non sequitur rant here>.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RolePlays
Vocaloid:

https://vocaloidfamily.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down