Vocaloid Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World time
Advertisements
Vocalonation(ボカロネイション)7/6 Episode.0(GACKT)7/13
RAHブラック★ロックシューター11/21
THE BEST OF Dios/シグナルP9/21
EXIT TUNES GUMitive9/7
ポップ・ザ・初音ミク(楽天)ポップ・ザ・初音ミク8/5 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5 悪ノ召使(猫山宮緒)(楽天)悪ノ召使1(猫山宮緒)8/6 VOCALOID BEST(楽天) VOCALOID BEST8/4 Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク(楽天) Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク8/12 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Story/Series Songs List

Go down

Story/Series Songs List Empty Story/Series Songs List

Post  Admin Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Last part of the Vocaloid Songs List! There are certain Vocaloid songs out there that have many parts to them in a overall story or series. Below is a compilation of the most popular story/series songs all Vocaloid lovers should know and have heard. For things to make sense, please watch them in order of the story (duh) XD
Story/Series Songs List Storyofevil+banner
Story of Evil
This story starts out with Rin. Each main family Vocaloid makes a cameo in Rin's part, each then spawning a song of their own with their point of view of the situation. The main "story" is only between Rin and Len though. The others are just the side views, although still having somewhat of a significance to the story. The story has a really sad undertone to it. The last song, Re_birthday, only serves to give the story a happy ending though, lol.

Story/Series Songs List Kokoro+banner+copy
Kokoro
This song never fails to make me cry every time I hear it. It's a sad song, yet happy at the same time. It's a story about a lonely scientist and a robot he's created. Rin is the robot and her song Kokoro comes first. Then Len's point of view of it with Kokoro Kiseki comes next. I don't like the PV versions of the first two videos I found, but they were the only subbed ones I could get. The third one is a combination of Rin's Kokoro and Len's Kokoro Kiseki put together - that's my favorite version of all the PVs. The fourth video is a beautiful 3D PV of Kokoro. And lastly was an interesting discovery I made not too long ago. It's a skillfully drawn manga version of the Kokoro/Kokoro Kiseki story, voiced by a person named Mio. The manga video is impressively well-done. Well, enjoy Rin & Len's Kokoro story. Might want to get some tissues out first, lol.

Story/Series Songs List Imitationblack+banner
Imitation Black
Get ready for some visual-kei, man-love rock music! The Imitation Black series deals with Kaito, Gakupo, and Len. From what I get from it, Kaito and Gakupo both love Len. The rock and visual-kei in these songs are just absolutely amazing. The trio is so hot too, it's bound to give you a nosebleed XD Enjoy this sexy trio. You're gonna need tissues for this too.... for that nosebleed from hotness~

Story/Series Songs List Synchronicity+cast
Synchronicity
A very intricate, fantasy RPG-like series. The outfits, the meanings, the songs... everything about the Synchronicity series is just wonderfully beautiful. Rin and Len sure have a lot of story songs, don't they? XD Enjoy this fantasy of Synchronicity~

Synchronicity 1
Synchronicity 2
Synchronicity 3 (unreleased)

Story/Series Songs List ReturntoZero
Return to Zero
A many-parted song series, but this time the Vocaloids are on what seems like a SWAT team! >Very Happy The main story deals with Len battling his evil rival. Really interesting story-line, yet sadly isn't as popular as it should be. So go watch it Now!

Story/Series Songs List 20996556_m
Alice in Musicland
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RolePlays
Vocaloid:

https://vocaloidfamily.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down