Vocaloid Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World time
Advertisements
Vocalonation(ボカロネイション)7/6 Episode.0(GACKT)7/13
RAHブラック★ロックシューター11/21
THE BEST OF Dios/シグナルP9/21
EXIT TUNES GUMitive9/7
ポップ・ザ・初音ミク(楽天)ポップ・ザ・初音ミク8/5 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5 悪ノ召使(猫山宮緒)(楽天)悪ノ召使1(猫山宮緒)8/6 VOCALOID BEST(楽天) VOCALOID BEST8/4 Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク(楽天) Cosmo-Loid 初音ミク8/12 神奈川工科大学「カイトvol.3」8/5
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Group Song List

Go down

Group Song List Empty Group Song List

Post  Admin Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Group Song List Groupsongs+banner+copy
Part six of the Vocaloid Songs List! Here are songs featuring more than one Vocaloid singing, whether it be duets, a combination of all of them, or whatnot. There's some of my commentary on each song too, so read if you'd you. Thanks for viewing my Vocaloid Songs List up until now :3 It took a long time to put these lists together, but it was fun XD Now on to the group songs~

Cendrillon (Miku/Kaito)

A serious song of a girl (Miku) ordered to sway the prince (Kaito) then kill him when he least expects it. She ends up falling in love with him and doesn't want to kill him. Reminds me a bit of Ella Enchanted, lol.

Adolescence (Rin/Len)

This is a spin-off of Cendrillon, using the same tune, but with Rin and Len. Warning! It contains some hints of incest between the two, so don't watch it if you don't like that kinda stuff Razz

Alice Human Sacrifice

A grotesque horror song based on Alice in Wonderland. It's sung by the five main Vocaloid family: Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len. It has a pretty dark underlining.

Honey - NANAMEUE ☆ ALL STARS

One of the best 3D PVs I've ever seen made. Nanameue took the Chinese song sung by Cyndi Wang and made a Vocaloid version out of it, producing a wonderful MMD (MikuMikuDance) PV out of it. Very, very cute. It's become a very popular dance in the Vocaloid community fanbase too.

Triple Baka (Miku/Teto/Neru)

A very hilarious and Otaku-y video featuring Miku Hatsune, Teto Kasane, and Neru Akita. Neru is a fan-made Vocaloid based off of Miku, and Teto is an UTAU (a Vocaloid-like voice synthesizing program made by fans and not by an official company).

Urotanda

A very, very hilarious song featuring Kaito as he leads the Vocaloid in a "hero-type" evil-fighting group. The sheer ridiculousness of it makes it such an entertaining and funny thing to watch XD

From the Sandplay Singing of the Dragon

A beautiful, beautiful 3-part singing song that's almost opera and classical-like. The first one is Kaito, Len, and Gakupo singing. Another version with Kaito, Miku, and Gakupo has also been made. The outfits in this song is absolutely amazing too, just absolutely gorgeous. I really like Kaito's hair XD

magnet (Luka/Miku)

A song about forbidden love. In this case, girl x girl. So don't watch if you don't like that kinda stuff. This song talks about forbidden love in general, so there have been many spin-offs of it (i.e. boy x boy, brother x sister.) Read my Magnet Obsession post.

erase or zero (Len/Kaito)

A lovely duet by Len and Kaito. They sound really good together in this song. There's really not much I have to say about this song expect that it's just really pleasant sounding to the ears.

Go Google It, You Moron (Luka/Gakupo)

A very, very funny and sweet Luka x Gakupo song. Gakupo likes Luka wants to know more about her, so he asks her questions about herself. Luka, covering up her true feelings for Gakupo and playing "hard-to-get", tells him to Go Google it.

ACUTE (Kaito/Miku/Luka)

A very interesting song of a love triangle between Miku, Kaito, and Luka. This song has made my jaw drop so many times when I watch it XD I'm a big Miku x Kaito fan, and don't really like Kaito x Luka, so you could probably see why, lol. You'll also see exactly why love is so crazy.

ANTI THE ∞ HOLIC (Miku/Rin)

This song strikes me as very maniacal and gothic-like 0_o It's pretty good though, nonetheless. An interesting duet between Miku and Rin.

Always and Forever (Rin/Gumi)

You don't see many songs with these two singing together often. A really beautiful and nice sounding song. They're outfits are so cute too ^w^ Yay for loli fashion XD
World's End Dancehall (Miku/Luka) [Video] [PV Video]
A very fast-beat and uber awesome song created by wowakaP (composer of Ura-Omote Lovers). This song is just filled with endless energy and just makes you feel good and awesome. Makes you want to get up and dance, lol :3

Go Go Mario!

An absolutely ADORABLE video with the Vocaloids as Mario characters XD It's so cute! A must-watch for any Mario and Vocaloid fan <3

Zutto, Zutto...

The title can be translated to mean "Always, Always" or "Forever and ever". A very heart-warming song sung by the Vocaloid family of Kaito, Meiko, Miku, Rin, and Len about happiness, family, friends, and smiling. Pretty much about life. It's very touching, and you can see the importance of family and friends through the Vocaloids in the video. Very, very sweet. This was actually one of the first Vocaloid songs I've heard with all of them singing together.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RolePlays
Vocaloid:

https://vocaloidfamily.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down